(Please read carefully)
- w.e.f January 2014, any student, joining Banjara School of Dance for the first time, would pay additional fee of Rs. 500/- as One Time Registration along with the monthly fees of Rs. 2500/- i.e. Rs. 3000/- for the first month.
- A batch will only start if there are minimum 3 registrations. Banjara has the right to cancel the batch if there are lesser students.
- Every fourth class of the month is "Bring a Girlfriend" class. Students attending beginner level can bring a friend for a complementary class..
- Fee, once paid, is neither transferable nor refundable.
- No student will be allowed to enter the class without prior payment.
- Please note that within a month, beginner students can attend all batches taught by the same instructor. And higher level students, along with their own level, can attend all batches below their level.
- Only one month’s gap is allowed within levels, except improvers. Any gap longer than a month will require the student to restart the current level. A gap of more than 6 months will directly lead to a restart at beginner level; promotion will then rely on discretion.
- Other forms of classes are also available at Banjara School of Dance. CLICK HERE FOR DETAIL.
(Class timings are subject to change occasionally depending on banjara's schedule)
CLASSES & TIMINGS AT BANJARA'S MAIN STUDIO
|Day||Time||Batch Starts On|
LEVEL : BEGINNERS
|Thursday||12:00noon – 2:00pm||2nd March|
|Thursday||6:30pm – 8:30pm||2nd March|
|Friday||4:00pm – 6:00pm||3rd March|
|Saturday||12:00 – 2:00pm||4th March|
|Saturday||4:00pm – 6:00pm||4th March|
|Sunday||10:00am – 12:00noon||5th March|
|Sunday||6.00pm – 8:00pm||5th March|
|Monday||5.30pm – 7:30pm||6th March|
LEVEL : IMPROVERS
|Saturday||10:00 – 12:00noon||4th March|
|Sunday||4:00 – 6:00pm||5th March|
LEVEL : ADVANCE IMPROVERS
|Saturday||2:00 – 4:00pm||4th March|
|Sunday||2:00 – 4:00pm||5th March|
LEVEL : BEGINNERS INTERMEDIATE Intermediate levels are taught by senior instructors. Classes timings may vary upon prior notice and students are requested to be flexible.
|Saturday||6:00 – 8:00pm||4th March|
|Sunday||12:00 – 2:00pm||5th March|
LEVEL : IMRPOVERS/ADVANCE INTERMEDIATE Intermediate levels are taught by senior instructors. Classes timings may vary upon prior notice and students are requested to be flexible.
|Registration Cost||One-Time Payment at The Time of Registration||Rs. 500/-|
|4 Classes/Month (8 Hours)||Rs. 2500/-|
|4 Classes/Month (8 Hours)||3000/-|
|Private Class||As per the availability.||Rs. 1000-1500/Class (1 hour)|
|Advance Improvers||4 Months|
|Beginners Intermediate||Minimum 3 months / promotion upon instructor's discretion|
|Improvers Intermediate||Promotion upon instructor's discretion|
|Advance Intermediate||Promotion upon instructor's discretion|
|Advance||Once you complete the levels mentioned above, |
you are an advanced level student.
IMPORTANT NOTE: At any given point of time an instructor may ask a student to mandatorily repeat a certain level below (at no extra fee) or promote the student to the next level while mandatorily attending a level below (paying for only the higher level). If students do not mandatorily attend the lower level suggested, attendance for the promoted level will not be calculated either.